Now you can banish the lumps, bumps and dimpled skin indicative of cellulite without pain, downtime or surgical interventions. JuVaShape Ultra™ is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of the fatty tissue for smooth and youthful looking skin.
Cellulite presents one of the most challenging body image issues for women of all ages. It affects the way you look, prevents you from wearing certain fashions, and affects the way your clothes fit. Topical creams and lotions have no effect on cellulite since it lies beneath the surface of the skin.
JuVaShape Ultra™ is a non-invasive and non-surgical method that breaks down the stubborn fatty deposits of cellulite for skin that’s visibly smoother, firmer and younger looking.
Different Types of Cellulite
Commonly known as “orange peel” and “cottage cheese” skin, there’s nothing appealing about the unsightly dimples and depressions that characterize cellulite. The condition is separated into a three-tiered severity scale that relies on the appearance of the skin for classification.
- Grade 1 – this is the mild “orange peel” appearance that’s accompanied by a slight sagging of the skin and 1-4 superficial depressions in the skin.
- Grade 2 – is a medium level of cellulite in which the skin has a “cottage cheese” look. The skin has 5-9 depressions and has moderate sagging known as “draping.”
- Grade 3 – is the most severe form in which the skin takes on a “mattress” appearance. Severe sagging can be observed with the appearance of 10 or more deep depressions.
How JuVaShape Ultra™ Can Help
JuVaShape Ultra™ uses specific radio frequencies to warm and disrupt unwanted cellulite fat cells while leaving surrounding tissues unaffected. After the cellulite cells have been essentially killed, a massage device is employed to increase metabolism in the treated area.
The massage works to reduce the overall fat volume while stimulating your body’s lymphatic system so the fat can be eliminated from the body naturally, leaving you with a more sculpted body. An advantage of the specialized, circular massager used in a JuVaShape Ultra™ treatment is that it follows the body’s natural contours, allowing for an even and natural appearance.
Cellulite can occur on any part of the body, but typically appears on:
After a JuVaShape Ultra™ procedure, the treated area is tighter and you’ll immediately notice a difference in the way your skin looks and feels. It’s absolutely painless and non-invasive. All you’ll feel is a warm, comfortable and relaxing massage. There are no needles or downtime and you can resume all your regular activities immediately following the treatment.
The most obvious benefit of JuVaShape Ultra™ is the way you’ll look, but the feeling you get when you look in the mirror is priceless. Even form fitting garments will fit better and you’ll feel more confident in anything you wear.
No one knows exactly why cellulite forms, but some women are at increased risk of developing the unsightly lumps and an estimated 80-90 percent of all women will have cellulite within their lifetime. Men can develop it too, but it’s not nearly as common because of the different way that fat and muscle is distributed on the male frame.
Cellulite can occur at any age. A variety of factors have been identified and associated with the development of cellulite that includes:
- Age – Cellulite is more likely to develop after the age of 25, but it can occur at any age. Even teens can develop cellulite.
- Hormones – multiple hormones, including estrogen and insulin, play a role in the development of cellulite. A decrease in estrogen is thought to affect circulation, resulting in decreased collagen production that keeps skin firm and youthful. Additionally, as estrogen levels fall, fat cells enlarge, skin becomes thinner, loses elasticity and is more prone to sagging that makes cellulite more obvious.
- Genetics – certain genetic traits make you more prone to developing cellulite. The way fat is distributed beneath the skin, circulatory rate, the speed of your metabolism and even ethnicity can affect whether you’ll develop cellulite. If your mother or grandmother had cellulite, it increases the chances that you will, too.
- Diet – despite popular belief, cellulite isn’t caused by, or the result of, toxins trapped within the body. You have a greater risk of developing cellulite if your diet is low in fiber and high in carbohydrates, salt and fat.
- Lifestyle – it may sound strange, but your underwear can contribute to cellulite as tight underwear inhibits circulation. Cellulite is also more likely to form if you stand or sit for long periods, are overweight, smoke or have a sedentary lifestyle.
Consult with Your Physician
It’s essential to consult with your cosmetic physician before embarking on any treatment. Dr. Hudes offers risk-free consultations to evaluate your cellulite and explain the results you can expect from JuVaShape Ultra™ without surgery, pain or downtime.
Anyone can develop cellulite, but you don’t have to live with it. JuVaShape Ultra™ eradicates existing cellulite fat cells and the procedure is safe for skin even on delicate body parts. You’ll see smoother, firmer and shapelier skin that makes you look good and feel great.